Towards a paper free conference
ISPAD is committed to cutting down on unnecessary print and engaging exciting new technologies while increasing scientific and personal exchange between professionals. In Innsbruck we are moving towards a paper free conference with no printed Final Program and no bag. That means less weight to carry around all day, less paper to take home and less waste thrown into our precious environment.
Instead we guarantee you more content, more personal support and more chances to interact with your peers.
More programme information than ever will be available through
- Full programme, exhibition and useful information via the ISPAD website and the Session Planner.
- An ISPAD new generation Mobile App* available approximately 15 days prior to the Conference
- ISPAD at a glance – the entire programme summarised in a Pocket Programme in your badge holder, delivered onsite
- During and after the conference you will have free online access to all media presented onsite (have a look on the Online Resource Platform of ISPAD 2016 here!)
(*The ISPAD 2017 new generation Mobile App has been developed in partnership with K.I.T. Group. We gratefully acknowledge Novo Nordisk who is supporting the development of the ISPAD 2017 Conference App)
More personal support and help than ever with
- Your friendly ISPAD team available throughout the year on telephone or via email.
- Your all new ISPAD membership platform at ispad.org – endless opportunities to discuss, contribute and follow your favorite community.
More chances to network and mingle with colleagues and friends at
- Opening Ceremony & Welcome Reception, October 18, 2017 from 17:00 to 18:45.
- ISPAD Networking Space – pop by to meet friends, speak to leadership, relax for a while or consult the latest media online.
- ISPAD Networking and Recognition evening – more affordable and more social than ever – get details for your Friday evening in Innsbruck here.
Not convinced ? If you have any questions, doubts or suggestions about our move towards a paper free conference with more content, more support and more contact, let us know and send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org