Below, you find the Registration Deadlines and Fees.
|Early Registration opens||Monday, 13.03.2017|
|Standard Registration opens||Dienstag, 11.07.2017|
|Late Registration opens||Wednesday, 13.09.2017|
|Late Registration closes||Wednesday, 11.10.2017|
|Onsite Registration||From October 18, 2017|
|Registration Fees||Early Registration||Standard Registration||Late Registration||On-site Registration|
||300 €||500 €||700 €||750 €|
|ISPAD Non-Member||550 €||750 €||900 €||950 €|
|ISPAD Member under 40, Students, Educators, Nurses, Young Physicians, Dietitian & Other Healthcare Professionals (Member)**
||150 €||300 €||350 €||450 €|
|Students, Educators, Nurses, Young Physicians, Dietitian & Other Healthcare Professionals (Non-Member)**||350 €||500 €||550 €||575 €|
Please notice the following:
** Proof required:
- To be able to register as a student, you must present a proof of fulltime enrolment at a recognised university or college for both the time of registration and during the conference.
- To be able to register as a nurse, educator, dietician or healthcare professional a supporting letter from your Head of Department is required describing your status for both the time of the registration and for the time of the conference.
- To be able to register as a young physician, you must be max. 30 years old at the time of the conference. A proof of your age must be provided.
- To be able to register as an ISPAD Member under 40, you must be max. 39 years old at the time of the conference. A proof of your age must be provided.
Registration and Payment
The registration fee is based on the date of the receipt of the registration form or completed online registration as well as the payment in full in accordance with the deadlines mentioned above. Payment can be made by credit card or bank transfer. After receiving your registration and payment in full the ISPAD 2017 Registration Department will send out an official confirmation/invoice by email. Should one deadline be missed, the next applicable fee will be charged automatically.
For more information please see the General Terms and Conditions.
The full registration fee includes:
- entry to all sessions
- entry to the exhibition area and the poster area
- entry to the opening ceremon and the closing ceremony
- conference name badge and certificate of attendance
DISCLAIMER – ISPAD participants travelling to attend the 43rd ISPAD Conference on behalf of/or to represent ISPAD should read this disclaimer before they travel.
ISPAD cannot accept liability for injuries or losses of whatever nature incurred by the participant, nor loss of or damage to their luggage and/or personal belongings. Please check the validity of your own travel insurance.
Neither ISPAD, nor its council, committees, representatives or agents, shall be held liable by any person as a result of the cancellation of the event or of any of the arrangements, programs or plans connected therewith, or for any injury, damage or inconvenience which may be suffered by any person while travelling to or from the event, or during such person’s presence in connection with this activity.
Participants are fully liable for damages caused to third parties and property.
A travel insurance policy to cover theft, loss and medical problems is recommended. ISPAD will not be held liable for illness, accidents or thefts suffered by participants during their travel and stay.